Wholesale Terms and Conditions
-$300 minimum order(excluding shipping), and 3 item minimum.
* Live Arrival ONLY for Wholesale Orders.
* If your shipment arrives deceased, is visibly unhealthy or is damaged in any way upon arrival, the customer must notify SATOO of the deceased or unhealthy animal within two hours of delivery. An email with a photo attached of the contents of the shipment may be requested to be emailed for verification.
* No cash refunds for wholesale purchases; Store credit only.
* Whether purchasing an imported, wild caught, or captive born animal, we highly recommend putting the animal(s) in quarantine before introducing them into your current collection.
* Photo requests of specific animals will not be given for wholesale orders.
* SATOO does our best to sex your animal using our experience but we cannot guarantee the sex on any animal unless otherwise specified.
* SATOO ships Monday-Thursday with the exception of holidays.
* SATOO ships FedEx Overnight for all non-venomous orders. Venomous Reptiles are shipped airport to airport via commercial airlines according to IATA regulations. Airline rates do apply.
* We are not responsible for carrier delays or mishandling resulting in Dead On Arrival animals.
* In accordance with FDA regulations, turtles and tortoises less than 4 inches listed on our web site are offered expressly for educational or scientific purposes only. They are not sold for use as pets.
* Please be aware of your own local wildlife laws and regulations. No shipments will be knowingly sent in violation of any state or federal laws.
* The reptile industry is very prone to fraudulent purchases. We reserve the right to ask for ID verification before shipping any order. All verified fraudulent orders are reported to federal authorities.
* SATOO reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time and in its sole discretion.